Maybe something like this
simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab
You have to decide if the entire amplifier (gain of 10,000) is viable.
1) Can the non-Darlington Q1/Q2 be a light enough load that
Q5 (transconductor) and Q7 (stiff current source/load) will provide 100X gain?
2) can you achieve another gain of 100X in a diffpair, if the load is D1+R4
3) how to achieve negative feedback
4) how to generate a BODE plot, so you can examine the gain margin and the phase margin
5) how to compensate the entire amplifier, even if the load (not shown) happens to be a reactive (inductive, capacitive) loud speaker load of 16 ohms?
6) does the output swing around GROUND (so you need +- 12volts, or you need a large output DC_blocking cap (not shown))
7) how to bias the input?
8) is base of Q3, or of Q4, the input?
9) what is the low-end rolloff, if C2 and R9 set that highpass response?