I have several circuits which I need to turn on and off wirelessly. The rules are:
- They are placed inside a transparent small box (about 50x50x50 cm)
- The control unit\transmitter can be placed anywhere outside the box, and has no power\shape\size\cost limitations
- I have about 10 circuits which need to be turned on and off individually. Each circuit has it's own set of batteries (3 x 1.5v) and consumes about 1.7mw
- It has to be very low weight - less then a gram
- Very low power consumption - on the orders of milliwatts
I have two directions, but not a good way to implement any of them. The first is to use IR with modulation, and the second is to use RF.
Any ideas? Thanks.