I’m trying to identify this connector to buy or build an extension ribbon cable for it, but there are no identifying markers on either side of the connector. It is for a small camera component. Any ideas what this connector is and how I could find connecting components?

connector photo 1 connector photo 2


  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ shopping questions are off-topic, but someone may be able to identify that connector. please add a photp of the connector it mates with, and a scale (like a ruler) \$\endgroup\$ – Jasen Feb 3 at 0:56
  • \$\begingroup\$ Also measure the key parts of the body size with a digital caliper and get the pin count and pin pitch. All needed information to help ID and locate an suitable mating connector, \$\endgroup\$ – Michael Karas Feb 3 at 2:39
  • \$\begingroup\$ google flex cable connectors and look the the images ..... follow to originating web sites .... they may be manufacturers or suppliers \$\endgroup\$ – jsotola Feb 3 at 3:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.