I need to get an adapter to connect the plug from the green board, to the plug on the brown board. However, I have no idea what the green board's connector is called, so I can't find the appropriate adapter. Can you lend a hand?

The green board contains tone generators for an electric piano, the signal is then passed though this connector to the brown board, which is the amp. Pins are spaced 2 mm apart

connector part 1 connector part 2

  • \$\begingroup\$ Give us more photos/angles of the connector on the green board. I can't tell what I'm looking at. \$\endgroup\$ – Glenn Willen Feb 5 '19 at 6:18

Its PH series JST Connector 5 pinenter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ Many thanks. What about the other connector? \$\endgroup\$ – KnowingIsHalfTheBattle Feb 5 '19 at 13:34

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.