I am looking for a switch, which can turn between 3-4 stages and also do it by itself.

Do you guys know what I should search for?

Thanks :)

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Welcome to EE.SE but please note that direct shopping questions will result in fairly prompt closure of your question as per site rules. If you want to keep the question open then I suggest you edit to ask a technical question such as the name of such a device or the appropriate search term. \$\endgroup\$ – Transistor Feb 19 at 19:34
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Try "motorised cam switch". \$\endgroup\$ – Transistor Feb 19 at 19:45
  • \$\begingroup\$ do it by itself .... what does this mean? ..... what controls it? ......... what does this mean? turn between 3-4 stages \$\endgroup\$ – jsotola Feb 19 at 21:20
  • \$\begingroup\$ Do you mean a switch that has single-pole, multi-throw switch? \$\endgroup\$ – DKNguyen Feb 19 at 21:31
  • \$\begingroup\$ I am thinking of a switch which kan both be turned by me and a motor (or something like that). The switch is not for high voltages (1 V - 12 V). I think I found it by searching rotary switch :) \$\endgroup\$ – Magnus Erler Feb 19 at 21:32

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.