I recently bought this product. The jack is of 1.5 mm in this. I have tried to use all kinds of wires inside this jack but none of them fit properly. The standard male to male wires are also too loose for it. Right now currently I have made some temporary solution to it by looping a single stand wire and then putting it inside the jack but it would be better for my project to use something that is standard are more reliable like a male to male wire. So any suggestions on what kind of male connector I can use for this??

  • \$\begingroup\$ Instead of just trying to poke loose wires into the jack you should instead use the proper mating plug. Or at least get the proper leads made for this product. Such leads will have the proper plugs on the end. \$\endgroup\$ – Michael Karas Feb 28 at 2:00
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Yes even I understand that but I can't find anything on the net..do you have anything else on your mind? \$\endgroup\$ – user183710 Feb 28 at 2:30

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.