I am requesting help to create a battery charger and load sharing circuit with the following specifications:
- 3s Lithium Ion battery
- 12 V at 2 Amps to power TPA3128D2 Class-D Amplifier (this is for max volume. Possible to lower the voltage/current to accommodate design constraints)
- 2.7 V at 50 mA, low noise to power STM32F4 microcontroller as well as external DAC and analog circuitry
- Charging done via USB Micro-B port with USB 2.0 (5 V at 500 mA or 1.5 A)
I am currently considering this design:
- Power Circuit Module to handle battery charging and balancing.
- BQ25713 to handle the load sharing/power path management as well as 12 V boost converter
- TPS62125 to output the 2.7 V from the BQ25713 power path
- BQ24392 to handle USB charge detection/enumeration
I would appreciate any help on confirming or denying the viability of this design as well as any suggestions on any improvements that can be made for simplicity.