There are too many problems with this design to suggest a quick fix.
The biggest problem ( all of you should learn) is making a design without a list of measurable specs!
- 10 White LEDs require _2x10?mA at Vf=...3.1x2?
- in a configuration of __?_ 5P2S ? parallel:series
- Haptic Motor has a DCR of ___ Ohms and avg current is __ mA @ __V
- Motor 1-shot time T1=__sec
- LEDs ramp up (linear?) with T2= ___
- The usable battery Voltage is 9.2V to ___ 7v? with capacity of ___mAh ?
- Battery life ___ ? cycle operations minimum using Alkaline.
The Motor DC resistance implies surge current V/DCR on startup and thus switch Rce=coll.Emit.equiv resistance
Rce= Vce(sat)/Ice for Ib= 5% to 10% of Ic=V/DCR
So LEARN how to write a simple spec
If you make it look like a datasheet table of parameters, bonus
list all important measurable, testable, acceptance criteria with tolerances preferably or min max.
Then if your design meets spec, it's perfect.
- if not, add to change the spec. ( e.g. cost, construction, effort, environmental stress conditions... until done. )
Then it's perfect.
If certain components must be used, include datasheet link but only as a last resort, there may be better choices.