I would like to ask you for help with identify one capacitor at photo below (can't find it). I got GTX 1080 Ti to my hand with torn out capacitor on VRM. I am looking for the identical one. Can any one point me to which one it is, or advice to closest similar one?

size is : 7,5 x 4,35 x 1,9mm

enter image description here

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ What size is it? \$\endgroup\$
    – Colin
    Jul 26, 2019 at 7:54
  • \$\begingroup\$ size is : 7,5 x 4,35 x 1,9mm \$\endgroup\$
    – stefi
    Jul 26, 2019 at 19:37

2 Answers 2


Looking at the case I am thinking you have a tantlum cap.

I agree it is likely a 16V 47uF

By your measurements I am thinking it is a 2917 package.

Here are some options that Digi-Key carries. https://www.digikey.com/short/pb4vjm


I'm thinking its an electrolytic capacitor - The silver marking indicates the positive polarization.

The C indicates the voltage rating, in this case 16V

I'm thinking the 475E is 47*10^5 pF so 4,7 uF

Im have no idea about the size. You can find some information about the size here

I would see if I could measure the capacitance with a multimeter or something similar.

SMD cap size info


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.