I am going to scale PWM 24V generated by PLC to PWM +5V by means of optocoupler TLP521 and MOSFET BSP295 in order to control a micro servo motor (MG90S). What I have tried till now is the below circuit:
I have two questions please:
1. Will it work as I expect?
2. Are there any better circuits to tackle my problem (Converting PWM 24V to 5V)?
Edit: (based on comments)
1. Required frequency is 50 Hz.
2. Due to current limitation I am not able to use opto transistor directly.
3. The two sides are going to be isolated.