I want to remove unwanted signal at particular time from the input signal. But I am not sure how to start this. I used capacitors to reduce the unwanted signal. It worked OK, but not well.
By seeing the below image you may understand my problem:
- The above image is output of the hall sensor.
- Before the on & off time of single wave, there is a small square wave.
- How to remove that small square?
- I used capacitors but I don't know how to use the capacitor to remove or reduce the extra wave (1ms of square wave).
- I need to measure the RPM of motor using the hall sensor. In order to measure, I used a hall sensor to capture the frequency. But the hall sensor output is not good.