I need to identify this connector so I could order it. I also need to find a place where I can buy them.

enter image description here


closed as off-topic by JYelton, TonyM, Leon Heller, Transistor, Oleg Mazurov Aug 25 at 0:24

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ Asking for where to buy them will have your question closed as per site rules. I suggest you delete that bit and instead add details such as the make, model, year and purpose of the equipment. \$\endgroup\$ – Transistor Aug 23 at 15:52
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ The housing looks like a DIN connector, but the pin arrangement looks non-standard. I suggest you find a reference for DIN connectors on the web and go shopping. Unfortunately, connectors are easy enough to make that you often find that a manufacturer will have a proprietary one -- this is why @Transistor is asking for more details. \$\endgroup\$ – TimWescott Aug 23 at 16:22
  • \$\begingroup\$ Those din connectors do not look compatible with each other, one has a pin spacing of 60deg, the other is not an even spacing angle. The pins are not the same size on the female connector, the ones on the male are. \$\endgroup\$ – Voltage Spike Aug 23 at 16:47
  • \$\begingroup\$ @VoltageSpike, I don't believe that the pins on the male connector are all the same gauge. Perhaps I am interpreting the photo differently. \$\endgroup\$ – Solomon Slow Aug 23 at 18:12
  • \$\begingroup\$ @Rommelsboy You need some pin information, such as pin pitch and connector diameter \$\endgroup\$ – Voltage Spike Aug 23 at 18:35

It's this Kycon one: https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/222/KPPX-365228.pdf

This series was popular with laptop chargers.

So, uh, ... Mouser.


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.