Can somebody help me to read this component part number? i think its switching regulator. thank you.ic


1 Answer 1


Looks like the 2A comes back to a MMBT3906 There are a few different variations and some of the manufacturers put a smaller letter on for date as well. MMBT3906-TP is one from MCC. Comes back as a transistor though and not a regulator. Desc: TRANS PNP 40V 0.2A SOT23

enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ thank you robert.but im looking for that 6 pin component \$\endgroup\$
    – pezhvak
    Aug 29, 2019 at 18:12
  • \$\begingroup\$ Sorry about that. Only option I came accross was if the part is updise down and the H8 marking could be IMH8A or UMH8N from Rohm. Not sure though they don't show the part markings on the data sheet. \$\endgroup\$
    – Robert Fay
    Aug 29, 2019 at 19:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.