I found this schematic symbol I've never seen before. I think it's some type of transformer? Please let me know what it is.

enter image description here


It is a transformer, the loops indicate that the inductors are tied together magnetically, the numbers probably indicate wires or pins numbers on the transformer.

  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ I don't think it's a standard symbol, though. \$\endgroup\$ Aug 26 '19 at 17:49
  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ The ovals in the center of the symbol may indicate that this is a transformer wound on a toroidal core. \$\endgroup\$ Aug 26 '19 at 17:57

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.