I have some PCB and on it this chip. I'm trying to figure out what it is. I've searched all over the google, SMD codebooks, datasheet websites and I haven't even found a similar thing

Picture of that chip

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Welcome! Can you add a picture of the surrounding circuitry? It might help us figure it out... \$\endgroup\$
    – bitsmack
    Aug 26, 2019 at 20:07
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Also what's the device it's part of? \$\endgroup\$
    – RaphaelP
    Aug 26, 2019 at 20:12
  • \$\begingroup\$ I couldn't find anything on SMT devices, but by searching this I found the Illuminati on the dark web. \$\endgroup\$
    – Voltage Spike
    Aug 26, 2019 at 20:39
  • \$\begingroup\$ upvote for taking the time necessary to provide a really good picture \$\endgroup\$
    – jsotola
    Aug 27, 2019 at 4:39

1 Answer 1


Might be an MP3120 Synchronous Boost Converter.

enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ Thank you and thank everyone for the comments. Since I posted this question I haven't logged in into Stack Exchange. I thought that nobody would answer. I guess I'm wrong :D. Anyways, thanks again! P.S. This board is from electronic door handle made by this company, you can check it out if you want (I'll leave the link here): uundz.com/en/electronic-locking-units/door-fittings/… \$\endgroup\$ Sep 3, 2019 at 13:54

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.