I have the following setup:
- rougly 15m of WS2812-LED strips divided into two segments
- Both segments are connected with Data and GND.
- On one side the LEDs (LEFT SIDE) are also attached to an arduino
- The Arduino as well as both LED Strip Segments are powered from individual power sources.
- If I power the Left Side (the one with the Arduino) with power banks:
- If I power all sides with a wall plug USB charger: No problem
If I, however, try to power the right side with a powerbank: it won't work. I originally assumed that this is due to the Strips not drawing enough power but a) they are (as they are all set to full brightness with the Arduino) and b) if so, this would also happen with the left side.
All connections have been checked multiple times and i'm out of ideas how to debug this.