I'm looking for an old paper about a format for representation of electrical circuits using text, similar to some of the current netlist formats. Here is what I remember:
- it was written by Richard Stallman and (Gerald Sussman or Hal Abelson) from MIT;
- circa 1970 (with big error margin);
- it focused in writing software that solves electrical circuits in Lisp;
- it was likely typed using a teletype;
- it describes a simple yet effective language for representing analog electrical circuits.
I searched but cannot find it in my bookmarks and google. Does anyone knows any information about this?