I have designed a buck converter (poorly) and have been getting terrible noise. I made a post here where I was given suggestions on how to do a proper layout for my buck converter. This post also lists my schematic, board layout, and external components used.
But when probing around more with my oscilliscope I noticed that the output of the buck converter that goes into the inductor doesn't look quite right. I compared it to a buck converter that I designed that I believe is operating well.
It seems I have this terrible "ringing" on the output, and I do not believe this is correct. I was wondering if anyone has any insight as to what is happening, and solutions to relieve it if not listed in the previous post. Thank you all for your help!