I found a component, which I couldn't recognize, on a printed circuit board. Does anyone know this kind of component?

Edited :The unknown components are the white squared ones. There are many of them.

The person that ask me this didn't tell me what this circuit does.

I attached a photo to help in the recognition:

Unknown component

  • 4
    \$\begingroup\$ The array of white boxes with 4 terminals each might be optocouplers of some sort. \$\endgroup\$
    – Dave Tweed
    Nov 14 '19 at 21:06

It is an optocoupler. Confirmed by typing "3215 optocoupler" into google.

enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.