I didn't really know what tags to use. Anyways, this might sound stupid, however I was cleaning up something above the extension cord which was laying on the ground, and while I pressed the wipe suds and agent dripped into the grounding socket, nothing as far as I am aware. Now I don't know what can corrode and what can go bad, however this was a cleaning agent with the common Benzalkonium chloride 0.75g/100 g and among others: <5% amphoteric surfacatans, buthylphenyl methylpropional, Linaool, perfume.
It is a pretty good surge protecting extension cord though, so I don't really wanna throw it. I am not sure how to "cure" it and what damaged I might've done. Few hours has passed and I haven't turned it on - although it is plugged at the wall right now. I cleaned it with a q-tip and a bit of water few times, the color is now gone when wiping, but of course a bit of the moisture went inside. It wasn't a terrible amount, more like few milliliters though.