I am in Australia and going to Canada

I have 2 laptops that I want to take with me. and other electical stuff such as shaving machine and electrical teethbrush.

I am going to get Canadian plus with me like this one

enter image description here

but I read in this website that voltage and frequency are different


I dont know what does that mean and will my elecrical stuff are going to work or i am going to damage them?!!

I took a photo of my 2 laptops adapters.

enter image description here

enter image description here

can I use my laptops in canada?

will that cause any damage to other electrical stuff?

  • \$\begingroup\$ Questions on the use of electronic devices are off-topic as this site is intended specifically for questions on electronics design. \$\endgroup\$ – Marcus Müller Jan 2 at 13:11

Yes, both are designed for so-called "universal mains"
Check both labels:
INPUT: 100-240V~ 50-60Hz

So, it is suitable for 230 V~ 50 Hz (Australia) as well as for 120 V~ 60 Hz (Canada) as both fall within above specified range.

|improve this answer|||||

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.