There are two kinds of components which I need to know about:

Photo of the circuit board with components highlighted

  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ It might help if you told us what the circuit is for and what you think the components are doing. \$\endgroup\$ – Transistor Jan 4 at 9:20
  • \$\begingroup\$ this is a circuit of the inductive sensor \$\endgroup\$ – ahad farhadi Jan 4 at 9:27
  • \$\begingroup\$ Those components look like they have taken a bit of a beating. \$\endgroup\$ – HandyHowie Jan 4 at 9:43
  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ Please clarify "inductive sensor" and mention the device this is from.. There are lots of sensor types. Consider adding a larger photo of the whole board too since it might help understanding the circuit. Please use "edit" to add information, not comments. The best option is to reverse engineer the circuit to tell from the circuit what these components might do. Reverse engineering means tracing the traces and drawing a circuit diagram. It's a good idea to assume that the marked components might be a diode, dual diodes and/or transistors and work with that during the reverse engineering. \$\endgroup\$ – try-catch-finally Jan 4 at 9:51
  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ If that is a SOT23 case, which I really can't tell by the picture, an SMD markings website says it's a BCW60DR NPN transistor. \$\endgroup\$ – peterdeco1 Jan 4 at 11:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.