Can someone explain how these work ? I want to make my own ultrasonic bath, but I can't find any useful specs. Do I need some specific circuit to run them or it's just 'plug and play' ?

  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ if there is no datasheet available, then do not buy \$\endgroup\$
    – jsotola
    Jan 5, 2020 at 23:37
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ plug and play into what? \$\endgroup\$
    – jsotola
    Jan 5, 2020 at 23:38
  • \$\begingroup\$ I fail to open the link (without logging in). VtC because it is not clear what this component is, there is no textual or visual support within the question. Even with a working link, the link may go dead and the question may go useless. \$\endgroup\$
    – Huisman
    Jan 6, 2020 at 7:45

1 Answer 1


It vibrates at 40kHz so of course you need a 40kHz oscillator and a 60W amplifier to drive it.

The specs say: 40kHz and 60W. But the details about the voltage and current required are missing. Maybe because it is cheap and because it is Chinese. The manufacturer might be able to provide a circuit to drive it.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.