I need to identify these two connectors on videocard's PCB to by them. They are for backlight system and alike JST SH04 or Molex Picoblade, but i am not sure about it.

MSI GForce 2060 Super's PCB Other angle

  • \$\begingroup\$ If you look at photos of the JST SH04 and Molex Picoblade male connectors and compare it to what you have then you may see differences that identify it one way or the other. \$\endgroup\$ – Andrew Morton Jan 7 at 15:27
  • \$\begingroup\$ @AndrewMorton That's why i have asked for help - i can't find exact connector nor in JST nor in Molex datasheets. \$\endgroup\$ – Ionic Jan 7 at 15:30
  • \$\begingroup\$ Do you have a connector that goes into those sockets? \$\endgroup\$ – Andrew Morton Jan 7 at 15:32
  • \$\begingroup\$ @AndrewMorton Yes i have. \$\endgroup\$ – Ionic Jan 7 at 15:58

It looks like TE Part 1734260-4 only different color. There are a couple similar options from TE so you would need to verify pitch.

enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ TE 1734260 looks very close, but it is not .For example in TE pins have vertical orientation, in my connector - horizontal.I have looked at connectors carefully and found letters - they are very small. On the black it is "HJSY F1" and on the red "HJSY M3". may be it helps and i have measured distance between pins - it is 1.25mm. \$\endgroup\$ – Ionic Jan 9 at 20:25
  • \$\begingroup\$ Any chance you can get a better picture so I can see the pins on your connector. \$\endgroup\$ – Robert Fay Jan 10 at 12:30

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.