I'm trying to parameterize this device to find a suitable equivalent. Trouble is, there seems to be no datasheet available, and one of the two secondaries are measuring open, so complete measurements are not possible. The manufacturer has the 5046-X006 datasheet, but nothing for the X005.
- Primary and one secondary measure 1.0Ω DCR
- With good secondary open, primary measures 3.61mH / 143Ω (LCR meter)
- With primary open, good secondary measures 3.9mH / 143Ω
- With good secondary shorted, primary measures 0.02mH / 1Ω
- With primary shorted, good secondary measures 0.03mH / 1Ω
From what I can gather, the ratio is 1:1.1:1.1. Two of these are present in parallel and they function as 140kHz power switch-mode transformers. They are driven from unipolar 24vDC and clamped to -24vDC. Here is a primary waveform in-circuit:
This Vacuumschmelze document lists their modern devices and none are rated for >100kHz, whereas the X006 (closest datasheet I could find) is rated for 130kHz. But only the X100 (L=1.4mH) and X008 (through-hole, 18v/100kHz) are available from Mouser...
Is this a lost cause?