The charger was bought in Austria two years ago, and I know about all symbols/labels except this one. Google reverse image search did not help.
Scope of products covered by the above regulations include but not limited to the following:
- Information technology equipment
- Audio and video equipment
- Household and similar use appliances
- Lighting products
- Electric tools
- Low-voltage electrical equipment
- Electrical wires and cables
- Switches for circuits, installation protective and connection devices
- Telecommunication terminal equipment
- Manufacturing equipment for food, meat, dairy industry, trade enterprises, catering and food processing enterprises Electrical machinery
The norms and standards products have to comply by are set by the Ukrainian Research and Training Center of Standardization, Certification and Quality Issues (UkrNDNC, a state enterprise), the Ukraine representative for ISO, IEC, CEN, CENELEC, ETSI etc. Also known as DSTU.
Importers and manufacturers are allowed to prove conformity by submitting self-declaration (like CE in Europe). However, this declaration must additionally be registered with the accredited authority (regulated by the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine, NAAU). See also the EC Trade Market Access Database, paragraph "Standardisation" on Ukraine.