I'm having trouble identifying this connector


I'm trying to find the connector to it so I can connect the 5 wires for video. This board is part of a arcade machine.

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Do we have any measurements? i.e. diameter, pitch, etc. \$\endgroup\$
    – user103380
    Mar 29 '20 at 23:50
  • \$\begingroup\$ are you sure this is a video connector? This doesn't look like a video connector, more like a power connector, with one pin for the cable with the red isolation, one cable with the green isolation... The reason I'm saying this is because video signals are high-bandwidth, and thus you need a high-frequency connector. This connector is the opposite, it looks like low frequency, high power (hence the thick pins) \$\endgroup\$ Mar 30 '20 at 0:45
  • \$\begingroup\$ it looks like the same kind of connector as the one that connects to the deflection coils in a CRT TV \$\endgroup\$
    – jsotola
    Mar 30 '20 at 0:47
  • \$\begingroup\$ The board is a converter from CRT to your regular VGA. Its not the original board the arcade machine had but is supposed to still work. I have no tools to measure the connector at this time. The wires that I have are 5 wires, one red, green, blue, black and yellow. \$\endgroup\$ Mar 30 '20 at 2:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.