I acquired a modern BK Precision function generator (Model 4052) as part of a project to run an amplifier for a piezoelectric device. While I have figured out how to set the appropriate parameters for the sine wave output, I cannot determine how exactly to trigger the output. Is there a separate device to trigger the output? If so, what is this device called? I do see that there is an external trigger jack on the back panel.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.