This was found on a window fan remote control. The fan is a Bionaire BW2300
It seems to have no AGC leader, 12 bits, my guess is each bit is either:
- ~420us on + ~1260us off
- ~1260us on + ~430us off
Electrical Engineering Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
the protocol is chinese: the encoder IC is SW5104 by Swsem.com
(1) Start code----1 1 0
(2) User code----C1 C2
(3) Instruction code-7-bit key code signal (for details, please refer to the BEC5104 key code table)
(1) "0": 1/4T high level, 3/4T low level; "1": 3/4T high level, 1/4T Low level
(2) The period of each bit code T = 1.6879ms
(3) The interval between every two frame codes is 4T
When a key is pressed, the LED port outputs high level, after a delay of 32ms, the DOUT port opens. Begin outputting valid data codes. When the button is kept pressed and held, the coded signal will be output continuously. The time interval between each data frame is the length of the 4-bit data code.
NOTE: C1 and C2 are determined by the user. The corresponding bit is "0" if it is floating or grounding. If connected to VDD is "1".
Features and applications
Features • SW5104 adopts 38KHz carrier code transmission, the output has good directionality, anti-interference features such as strong interference ability and long remote control distance. • SW5104 adopts the power-saving mode design of button start-up and low static power consumption. • SW5104 has 8 input channels and 2-digit user code setting keys, so it has 32 different combinations and can produce 32 different encoding outputs for users to choose. • CMOS process design • Wide working voltage range 2.0V~5.0V • Strong ESD resistance
Application • Can be used as a remote control for some household appliances and electric toys (for example, with BEC820XX series decoders are used together as remote control and receiver of electric fan)
• Infrared remote control communication with MCU within a certain distance Application circuit. The following figure is a typical wiring diagram of SW5104 used as an electric fan remote control. When used for other purposes, on the way, according to specific requirements, refer to the wiring diagram to make appropriate adjustments.