Hello I have benen trying to find what this connector is called for a few days. But I can't find it at all. Have been looking at almost all the JST connectors their is. I'm starting to think it's not a connector by JST by now. The connector is used for a scooter motors hall sensors.

Picutre: female connector: enter image description here male connector: enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ It might help to add what the connector is used for, e.g. fan or servo etc \$\endgroup\$
    – Justme
    Apr 25, 2020 at 8:19
  • \$\begingroup\$ looks like Molex. try their site \$\endgroup\$ Apr 25, 2020 at 8:20
  • \$\begingroup\$ The connector is for a electric scooters motor hall sensor. \$\endgroup\$
    – Brydezen
    Apr 25, 2020 at 8:39

1 Answer 1


This is a 6 position 2 row wire to wire connector. I couldn’t find an exact match but I found a female connector that’s similar. Here: https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/te-connectivity-amp-connectors/925367-3/A106762-ND/2286497

Molex has a variant version: bulky connector. But still 6 position two row. Look for part 1510492606 on Molex website.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.