Greetings from a physics student.
I have to do an activity which aim is to design a filter in frequency. To do so, I need a transfer function (gain, poles and zeros) that must meet the following conditions:
- The frequency response must pursue a specific functionality (high pass, low pass, band pass, band deleted, double band pass, etc.).
- The frequencies of the transfer function factors (poles and zeros) should be chosen as appropriate for that frequency response.
- The total order of poles plus zeros shall be a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 7.
- There may be poles at the origin or zeros at the origin (not both at the same time), with a maximum of 2.
- There must be at least one quadratic factor in the transfer function.
Then I have to do Bode's plots but I control that part. I am struggling with the choice of the function because we lost a lot of classes due to COVID-19 so I came here for a bit help.