I would like to know if it is possible to visually identify circled components of old G5 Apple Motherboard. Keyword search of the number written on the component is not useful in identification of the part.

enter image description here

  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ If that's you putting thermal paste on there, its way too much. Most likely those are inductors like this one. \$\endgroup\$
    – Ron Beyer
    Commented May 13, 2020 at 21:41
  • \$\begingroup\$ +1 for added advice. No thats not me, I googled the picture online cause I was bit lazy to take the picture of the card myself. \$\endgroup\$ Commented May 13, 2020 at 21:51

1 Answer 1


Other than that they are 0.15uH and 0.36uH inductors, their rated current and manufacturer can't be guessed from the photo.

  • \$\begingroup\$ Allright thanks a lot! \$\endgroup\$ Commented May 13, 2020 at 21:52

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.