For a project, I am looking for a specific kind of magnetic connector. You can often find those on Apple products. It usually looks something like this:

AliExpress Magnetic Connector enter image description here

The little pins are spring loaded I guess. The search for 'magnetic spring connector' seemed promising at first, but I still did not find much. Does anyone know what these are called exactly or have a link to Digikey or Mouser?

Thanks in advance!

  • \$\begingroup\$ google.com/… What no specs? \$\endgroup\$ Jul 24 '20 at 22:31
  • \$\begingroup\$ the ali express page you linked names them \$\endgroup\$
    – jsotola
    Jul 25 '20 at 3:55

They're called several different things:

  • Magnetic Compression Contact
  • Spring-loaded Magnetic Connector
  • Magnetic Pogo Pin Connector

Some examples I found are Adam Tech, CLE, or Hytepro.


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.