thank you for your help. I'm new to electronics, and learning as I go. I need help on a circuit that otherwise works great. This is a magnetic power on-off switch, I'm using a relay switch to supply LIPO BAT power to a regulator. When turned on, the line to reg. measures full BAT power as expected, BUT when the switch is turned off the line to the reg. is still measuring around 0.76v, and slowly drains the battery over time. Is anyone able to to help eliminate or reduce drain battery when off?
Answer - my mistake on this, I didn't show the full circuit, there was a resistor down the line causing a problem.