What I want to make is a circuit using only logic gates made from transistors, and not using any IC.
What I want to do:
- There is 1 button and 8 LEDs.
- When I press the button the first LED turns on.
- When I press again the second led turns on and the first one is off.
- If I press again the 2nd turns off and the 3rd one is on and so on.
- When the 8th is on and I press the button, it turns off and the 1st one turns on.
Edit: I didn't had much time, and I made this : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gDnuwpmMbkCDTSN9Rp9RtZGqToKvfi5S/view?usp=sharing Its it works somewhat, but if a bulb lights up the bulb before it don't turn off. I tried to connect the A output after it and to the reset button with an OR gate to its "reset" instead of connecting it to the B output of the previous.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mzq8qIRuFnLLbg0kcDwnM-36qrQj2Z_V/view?usp=sharing But it doesn't work. What should I do ?