Please does anybody know what this is? It's a small part, three legs, spacing 1/20", body dimensions cca 3x4 mm. I have no idea, Googling "231S" did not give any appropriate results. Thanks. three-legged-part-231S-35L


It is an Infineon TLE4935L Hall switch IC.

enter image description here

| improve this answer | |
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Thank You for Your help. \$\endgroup\$ – Roman Hocke Sep 5 at 20:02

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.