This is the part I'm trying to find:

photo of unknown connectors

I can find the 6 pin connector (I think), but I can't seem to find the +2 pin connector. I'm attempting to make some cable assemblies for a weird but fun project and need to find a way to get these parts.

Thank you in advance.

  • \$\begingroup\$ Depending on what wire length you need, you might find it easier to just get a ready-made pairs in the form of a [PCI-e power splitter](pci-e power splitter). \$\endgroup\$
    – brhans
    Jun 30 at 12:23

According to Wikipedia, these are a variant of Molex Mini-Fit Jr. connectors. I searched here and here and have found some with 2 pins. Not sure if they are exactly the same but maybe it helps.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.