This is part of a more complex project for school but here is what you need to know to help me.
- I have a DC voltage from 0-5 volts
- I must include a resistive load.
- The Hall effect sensor trips a digital 0 in the presence 4.9mT of magnetic field.
- I want to be able to sense currents on the uA maybe nA scale.
- Anything I add to my circuit can't change the DC steady-state current.
What do I add to my resistor circuit to "amplify" the magnetic field due to current?
Should I try to make a small DC transformer to get a larger magnetic field?
I am thinking of just adding an inductor in series with the resistor and pointing it at the Hall effect sensor.
EDIT: This is the hall effect sensor
It's a drv5021A1.
Sorry my post was confusing I meant to say I must Include a resistave load. But I know I will probably be adding an inductive load as well.