I made this circuit inspired by this website: http://www.electroboom.com/
It seemed to work for a few seconds but the mosfets got really hot, they started to smoke and eventually one of them died. I suspect my DC switching power supply might not have a clean voltage signal and this is what is causing the excessive heating.
I'm waiting for a new mosfet and I'm going to try with a battery next time. In the meanwhile, do you have any observations or do you see any other problems that might be causing this? I'm using heat dissipators with thermal grease, but no ventilation.