I have seen some boards that leave small adjacent pads that the user can solder in order to connect the two tracks attached permanently.

Is there a standard name for that?

  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ option jumper or configuration jumper \$\endgroup\$
    – jsotola
    Nov 15, 2020 at 22:01

1 Answer 1


Solder bridge jumper. Or something similar.

enter image description here



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.