I want to connect an AD7626 with a Zynq FPGA or a Kintex. Which bank should I choose?
Let say the for case
- Chosen Zynq FPGA has only HR bank
- Kintex has HR and HP bank.
How should I choose a bank for both of these cases? What are the things one should look at in the ADC datasheet when an FPGA needs to be connected? How should one choose an FPGA bank in this case? Does this depend on the supply voltage for the ADC?
From different forums I understood I should check if the DC characteristics of the LVDS input and output of the ADC are within the range specified in the FPGA datasheet, but could not find how to choose a bank.
##Details of ADC are as follows##
- Differential Output Voltage, VOD 245 to 454mV
- Common-Mode Output Voltage, VOCM 9802 to 1375mV
- Differential Input Voltage, VID 100 to 650 mV
- Common-Mode Input Voltage, VICM 800 to 1575 mV