I recently had a PCB made with a FPC on it. Unfortunately its the wrong pitch (Yes really stupid oversight) and so we need a solution that doesn't involve ordering a new board. The board has a 4 pin 0.5mm pitch connector but the cable itself is a 4 pin 1mm pitch. I have been looking around for adapter/converter boards or cables but haven't been able to find any. Is there any way around this problem other than directly soldering the fpc to the board?

  • \$\begingroup\$ Proto advantage might have it \$\endgroup\$ – DKNguyen Dec 26 '20 at 22:47
  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ If you made a PCB, you should be able to make an adapter PCB pretty quick... \$\endgroup\$ – Ron Beyer Dec 26 '20 at 23:05

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.