I am looking for suggestions for wireless transmitter/receiver chips/circuitry. I have the following system in mind:
- Multiple transmitters to one receiver Transmitters do not have access to microcontroller and have to run off batteries that can only supply a few mAmp.
- Bi-directional communication not a must, but a nice to have
- I only need to send a byte or two of data to and from
- System needs to be as miniature as possible, thus SMD IC's and chips are a must
- System requires 50m or more transmission range
I have developed a solution that uses simple 433MHz transmitters with HT12 encoders and the corresponding receiver system on the other side. The downfall of this system is that while one transmitter is transmitting it will jam any other transmitter, and its one directional.
Does anyone have suggestions for the above? Bluetooth, BLE, RF, etc?