I need some help with the wiring for LED lights I'm placing in my crown molding and under cabinets.
The power supply and controller boxes will be placed on top of my kitchen cabinets at the start of the molding. From there, I will need six 5m (16.4') strips running almost 100' total.
I am using:
- LED strips: https://www.superlightingled.com/sk6812-rgbw-60ledsm-dc12v-10mmwide-digital-intelligent-addressable-led-strip-lights-5m164ft-per-roll-p-2400.html
- Power Supply: https://www.superlightingled.com/mean-well-se60012-dc12v-600watt-50a-ul-certification-ac110220-volt-switching-power-supply-for-led-strip-lights-lighting-p-216.html
- Controller: https://www.superlightingled.com/1224vdc-led-wifi-music-spi-dream-color-addressable-controller-works-with-amazon-alexa-google-assistant-p-1194.html
- Signal Amp: https://www.superlightingled.com/dc524v-4-channel-spi-signal-output-data-signal-sp901e-amplifier-for-programmable-dream-color-6803-1903-1809-1812-2811-ic-led-light-strips-p-3125.html
- To avoid color changing due to low voltage, I know I must inject power from the supply to each LED strip. My question is, do I need to inject power to each end of each strip or just the beginning of each strip?
- Do I need to run dedicated wires from the power supply to each injection point?
- What gauge wire do I need to use?
Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks all!