I need to replace this 78-pins connector on a smartphone PCB (Galaxy A40) but I can't find its name (dimensions in cm): enter image description here

Here is the ribbon cable: enter image description here

Many thanks

  • \$\begingroup\$ Shopping questions are forbidden, so you should probably concentrate on what it is rather than where it's sold. You should also read the site tour and guidelines on component identification questions. In particular for connectors you need dimensions and pin/contact pitch. \$\endgroup\$
    – K H
    Mar 16, 2021 at 10:25

1 Answer 1


Those kind of connectors for smartphones are designed and manufactured by:

JST, Molex, TE, Amphenol, JAE

My guess is that the pitch is 0.3 mm or 0.4 mm.

Go to digikey.com and search by:

microminiature board to board connectors


fine pitch board to board connectors


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.