I've been having trouble with what should be a really simple Momentary-to-Latch D flip flop switch circuit.
- I want the momentary switch PUSH to set the CP (Clock Pulse) Pin Low and on toggle SYSPWR pin high and low
- BMOUT = supply = 5V
- R107 is to act as a pulldown so there is no undefined behaviour on the pin
- R106 and C109 are a RC filter so there is no bouncing on the CP pin on low-to-high transition
What's Happening, when pressing the PUSH button:
- D and !Q pin is staying high
- Q pin is staying low
- need a resistor between D and !Q pin
- need a pullup on Q pin
Can anyone tell me why this isn't working?
Here is the datasheet and truth table: