I made a sine wave with stm32f407VG DAC periphal. But my sine wave has DC component 1.32V. I designed high pass filter but DC component was gone. But I don't want it to be gone. How can I carry it to negative side? enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ @PrathikPrashanth I dont want it to be removed. I want to carry it to negative side. I want to move my sine wave to through -y axis. \$\endgroup\$ – juniorenginar Apr 2 at 10:21
  • \$\begingroup\$ Does your HPF have a negative power supply? \$\endgroup\$ – Dave Tweed Apr 2 at 10:24
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ You added a HPF and noticed that the DC component was removed and were unhappy with the result. What did you think the HPF would do? Also, why have you added a power electronics tag? This is not related to power electronics. Please remove the tag. \$\endgroup\$ – Prathik Prashanth Apr 2 at 10:25

How can I carry it to negative side?

Assuming that you mean 'How can I add a negative offset to the sine wave', this is my solution:

enter image description here

The 100n capacitor is use for DC blocking and the two 10k resistors are used to bias the signal to -2.5V, so it will swing around that point. You can change the DC offset by changing the resistor values.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.