Some years ago, I was given, what I assume is an LED strip by a friend.
I'm interested in building a "NeoPixel"-like solution for a Pi Pico and hope I can use this strip.
IIUC from trying to discern any details about the strip, it requires 12V DC to the black wire and the other 3 wires correspond to (R)ed, (G)reen and (B)lue.
My questions are:
- Can anyone tell me the manufacturer|SKU for this strip?
- What is the name of the converter from a wall wart 12V DC to the 4-pin RGB LED power strip?
- Where can I pick up these converters?
- Can I then safely connect the strip to the (black) power and the RGB wires to Pico outputs?
- Would I be better placed just buying a NeoPixel strip from Adafruit?