What I have
- a Raspberry Pi with Raspberry Pi OS Lite 32-bit (a port of Debian with no desktop) environment installed
- PIC10F200 microcontrollers
- a PICKit3-like programmer
I want to compile C and upload it to the microcontroller, hopefully replicating these series of tutorials. What I have found so far:
- There is the Small Device C Compiler (SDCC) for which I have found this nice tutorial. However, it doesn't seem to support the PIC10 series.
- The official Microchip's MPLAB XC8 compiler. But I have no idea if/how it can be installed on my OS and if it has a non-GUI (only command-line) version?
- There seem to be other options such as CPIK, PicCBuilder, GPUTILS, GNUPIC... but I honestly don't know what they are and if they suit the propose I'm looking for.
Things I think I need are:
- A C compiler (like gcc-avr)
- An assembler (like avra)
- A programmer (like avrdude)
I would appreciate it if you could help me know how/if I can use the above environment to program my PIC10 microcontroller.