I want to design an antenna that will work with RFID NFC chip NHS3152.
IC capacitance at precise measurement conditions
For this particular IC, there is a demoboard.
- Calculate the L and C of the demoboard antenna
- Design my own antenna (which if it has similar specs should work)
From the schematic however, you can see that the antenna is double:
- BOTTOM antenna loop on the bottom layer (here in red)
- TOP antenna loop on the top layer (here in blue)
The TOP and BOTTOM antenna loops are separated by the PCB, however they are connected to the same pads.
- How do I calculate the L and C?
- Is there an easier way to find an antenna that will work with the NHS3152 chip? (For example: all antennas from a certain standard or something.)
EDIT in response to @Andy aka comment:
Here is the ZIP of the gerber file in question: https://github.com/Pr-ROXFET/Stack_docs/blob/main/NHS3152%20Demo%20PCB.zip?raw=true, that can be opened this this online gerber viewer This Gerber design antenna must work for sure, as it is the design of NHS3152Demoboard, a product of NXP that I am currently using (and is working)
EDIT: instruction to open Gerber file :